As you may have heard, PG&E has planned a Public Safety Power Shutoff throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Analytical Lab Group’s West Coast facility in Concord, CA, is scheduled to lose power today.
What this means to us and to you:
- Our employees will have access to emails and will respond to the best of our abilities during this unusual situation.
- Our main phone line, (877) 287-8378, will still function. But for urgent communication, email will likely provide faster response.
- We will continue to receive and process samples until the power does go out.
- When the power goes out, our backup generator will provide power to ensure the integrity of samples in process and storage, as well as to maintain emergency activities.
- No new non-emergency testing will be started until the power is fully restored.
We are doing our best to operate during this time and hope that you, our valued partners, will understand and be able to cope along with us.
We thank you for your patience!